Wednesday 8 July 2015

Skaven Warlord - Painted

A great friend of mine was awesome and found this little gem at the gaming store he goes to regularly. What a beautiful model. It is the Gamesday 2011 free miniature.



 A couple of progress pictures I took during the painting process.
Base coating all the sections like this is un-usual for me, but I had no clear idea how to paint this guy, so I did this so I could get a better idea how to go ahead with the painting.

 Notice the shield glued on here, that got ripped of for the painting, yes I know you can't see behind the shield when it's on, but I know it's painted behind there!
 Next into the painting box, 7 Skaven Jezzials.
With the future of whfb and AoS up in there air, many people are flipping out. So before I make any snap decision, I will have a few games of AoS. I might even teach my 8 year old to play. And just paint the last few bits in my skaven army and relax and watch how AoS developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment