Wednesday 22 October 2014

ITPB - The grind

In the painting box tonight, I added the final layer of flesh tone to the dirty dozen.


On Google plus today I posted a question to the PMP group, what base colour should I use to make the bronze go on easier. Most of the responses where robuse a different bronze, and I got several recommendations on quick bronze/gold/copper apply well on to black primer, so come the weekend I will be making a little shopping trip to get some new paints.

The other suggestion I was given, was to paint the armour a Brown first. So I am going to experiment on 2 of the models, base coating the armour Brown then applying the bronze. I think I'll do a comparison by painting the bronze on a black undercoated model and a Brown base coated one.

No comments:

Post a Comment