Monday 10 November 2014

Warhammer drug deal - Commisions

So here are the baggies of product.
Like a warhammer drug deal.

A friend of mine was trying to sell on his skaven army, and whilst I jumped at the chance, cash is tight. So I offered to paint some of his High Elves as payment. He is a notorious tin boy, and it isn't the first time he has had someone else paint his army, so he jumped at the chance.

So here is my first "commission" 10 High Elven spearmen. Got my work cut out for me, couple of broken spear shafts to fix, and few sheilds to replace (luckily I have spares) and the high standard he expects them painted too.

At the bottom are the example miniatures he would like me to follow.

But here is the payment, 7 metal Skaven Jezzials...... Totally worth it!


So do I have  a future as a commission painter? We'll see how I enjoy this first batch.



No comments:

Post a Comment