Friday 17 October 2014

Review - DMPG Bat rep

DMPG Battle Reporter: Warhammer fantasy beastmen vs Skaven

DMPG you had nothing to fear I loved your battlle report.

I enjoyed the mix of still images and video, it gave your report a unique style that no one else does much.

It was well put together and easy to follow the flow of the battle.

The speed up audio had me in laughing, it sounded like two excited chipmunks playing a game of warhammer.

But I will suggest if you are going to talk over the video, is it possible to lower the volume of the chipmunks?

I highly recommen this report to others, well worth 6 and a half minutes of anyone's time.

Thanks for the report, I look forward to watching your future fantasy battle reports.

Next time give Git-Git a sound beating.

No comments:

Post a Comment