Tuesday 7 October 2014

The Orc King by R.A Salvatore

The Orc King, Transistions, Book 1

Drizzt's returns yay, so if you haven't read a load of the Drizzt's books already I suggest you go get Homeland by R.A Salvatore now!

First off I started this book back in 2013 but after the massive Drizzt's marathon I had just read I was a little bored and needed a break from my favourite drowning ranger. But I picked it back up and finished it so let's review....

I can't help it I'm a bit of a drizzt fan boy, I loved this book, the fight scenes are so well written they have me on the edge of my seat. It was almost in tears at times, so gut wrenching where the emotional scenes.

Mr Salvatore is not only an amazing aurthor but his subject matter is my brand of poison.

I give this book 5 crossed scimitars.

On to the next book in the sersis The Priate King.

No comments:

Post a Comment