Tuesday 13 January 2015

Hobby update

Yes I am still hard at it, New year and lots of skaven releases has given me a lot of keen.

Had the packing trays out recently so I snapped a quick picture of most of my painted infantry, we can see -
137 Skaven Slaves
78 Clanrats
18 Gutter runners
39 Storm Vermin
3 packmasters and 6 of my giant rats



So far this year I have paint 16 slaves, the last of my infantry that was unpainted. It's been a long 3 years but I am happy I stuck with it and painted them all to a good standard. With every batch of infantry I painted I improved. It has been a learning curve, but every time I improved my techniques, and got quicker at painting the models.


Next up it's another commission for Pete. 5 Retro silver helms. These models where originally started by another friend of ours but for her own reasons she  lost interest and passed them back to Pete, so it fall to me to complete them.

Lastly, the recent End times Thanquol, has had me very excited about the hobby, but funds are limited. I have 70 ish pound on my GW account, from birthday and Christmas gifts, and as I have watch the new resales I have been trying to decide what new models I should spend it on, the deliberations are over, I have seen the early leaks for the Stormfiends..... I'll take 6 please!

No comments:

Post a Comment