Friday 26 December 2014

Commision - Bolt Thrower

So this month I have been working on Pete's bolt thrower, These first set of pictures are of the 95% completed mini, at this point I sent Pete the pictures, to ask him if he wants anything changed, even if he had been happy with it I would have gone back over the model to touch up any bits I had missed. 
Pete's reaction, he likes it all bar the base colour, as I have mentioned before I like to do the bases first normally, so what I will do next will be done with great care, as I would hate to ruin the work I have already done.



Finished model....

I managed to re paint the base without spoiling anything I had already done a few other touch ups, and I am happy to call this finished. Just waiting on Pete to give the final ok.



No comments:

Post a Comment