Thursday 11 December 2014

The horde grows

Took a little break from commissions to assemble some stuff for the Skaven.
Reinforcements
7 Jezzials
 Assassin
 Gamesday Warlord
Plague Priest
Unit filler


These came from a trade, the original metal models I am very happy to have them. 
I used match stick and little sheet plastic to raise the gunners by a few mm's. And Muliputt to model a small mound for them to stand on. 
Thank you Drew!
Thank you Harrison!
These two where gifts from friends I have left them un-built for far to long.
The Plague Priest, comes from the Screaming Bell kit, placed him up on a "rock". Also left him in 2 parts as the robes over lap some detail that is visable when together, this is to make painting it easier.
Finally this is a unit filler for a slave unit. Another piece from the Bell kit. I trimmed and filed away the chains. Sculpted the gouged ground with muliputt. If I had more resources I would have added some broken slave corpes, but I was just using what I had.

With that lot assembled and undercoated I can put them away and get on with the bolt thrower commission.






No comments:

Post a Comment