Thursday 12 February 2015

Retro Silver Helms - commision complete

Sent this set of photo's to the customer, to either get approval, or more improvements to be made. The verdict?....... Success he is very happy. So pending a physical inspection, these are done for now. 

Side

Front

Horses arse!


These are the last set of images I sent the costumer, form these he asked me to improve to cloth on the horse to match my style.

Let's go this way!

And this is the state I received the minis in. The horses had been mostly done by another painter, and the riders where in many different stages of painting, I cleaned up and painted the riders from a white primed start. The horses I just touched up and finished the other painters work.
Original state of the Hrlms

I have told the owner that if he ever finds the shields for the sliverhelms I will paint them to match. 

But considering I only have one customer and he has started a new career (well done to him) but he has to start as an apprentice. So i will be getting no further commissions from him for a while. 

So if you are UK based and want something painted. I offer very competitive prices!

Until then it's time to reward myself with some Stormfiends!

No comments:

Post a Comment