Thursday 26 November 2015

Ikit Klaw and Rat swarms - painted

I hate this model and I hate the paint job I have dine in it, because I hate the model so much I gave up trying to make it look nice, and settled for done.
Edit Addendum :
*deep calming breath*
Truly, it is my colour choice on the metal, I tired to emulate the colour I did on my Stormfiends, but whilst it worked on them I don't feel it translates well to a smaller model.
My little trantrum, is more to do with a general hobby funk than the model itself. But my frustration has come out in my painting, leaving me disappointed with the results.
                   




 Rat swarms were more fun. Many tiny details, trying to paint each one a slightly different colour. And knowing when to not add details (eye's and teeth) as the detail is to small to notice.

And here is the sum total of every thing I have left to paint for myvskaven army. The plague censor I made into a unit filler. A plague priest. Warlord on shield warlitter and the 4 stormvermin meant to carry him.

No comments:

Post a Comment