Monday 7 December 2015

Plague Priest - painted

This model was a lot of fun to paint. I really enjoyed the time I spent on this model. 

 Perched on top of a hero rock, swinging his censure, urging the plague children unto greater heights of frenzy.
 It almost makes me want to get some plague monks to go with him....... but not enough to see past the bad (IMO) sculpts on those models.
The before picute shows I painted this guy in 2 pieces as grtting by under his cloak for the detail work on his face would have been difficult otherwise.

*New daylight photos*




Next on the painting table I have decided to finally paint a war litter, I made the warlord on shields a long time ago but i have never got round to finishing the conversion. I had planned on using stormvermin as the bearers but I changed my mind and with be using some armoured clanrat models (lots of these spare) with stormvermin shields.


No comments:

Post a Comment