Monday 5 October 2015

Jezzials - Painted.

Back in July I started painting these guys.
It has taken a long time, this is mainly because of a lack of enthusiasm and partly due to a lack of time.
As the enthusiasm was missing I only painted when I had a little keen for it. I know that if I force myself to paint I do a poor job of it. I am happy with how they turned out, took a while but at least I made a good job of it.


Shields where painted separately and glued on after everything else was done

Attempted some faint crosshairs on the scopes.


All the snipers are standing on a small hill made from mulliput, so that the gun is over the shield bearers.



Next project will be this assassin, donated to me by my good friend and regular opponent Drew.
Few bass coats have been done sofar, the real challenge with the black cloaked models is to layer on other colours to show the details on the black clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment